BILBAO RIA 2000, S.A., with Tax ID No. A-48530356, and registered office at Calle José Mª Olabarri, 4, Planta C, 48001 Bilbao (SPAIN).
Cookies are small files that are installed on the user's computer when he/she accesses a website.
The types of cookies used on the website are as follows:
WHY AND WHAT FOR?
The purposes of each of the cookies used are as follows:
Your personal data will be kept for as long as it is necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was collected. In the case of those cookies that require your prior consent, the data will be kept as long as you do not revoke the consent given.
It is possible that the controller may need to transfer your data to third parties, when using third party cookies, always with the aim of achieving the proposed purposes. If for any reason international data transfers are made outside the European Union, you will be informed in advance and your consent will be requested for this purpose.
You can allow or block cookies, as well as delete your browsing data from the browser you use. Please refer to the options and instructions provided by your browser for this purpose. Please note that if you accept third party cookies, you must delete them from your browser options.
Who is responsible for your data?
It is possible that a cookie may be used to collect personal data from users. The entity responsible for collecting and processing the personal data is BILBAO RIA 2000, S.A., with Tax Identification Code A-48530356, and registered office at Calle José Mª Olabarri, 4, Planta C, 48001 Bilbao (SPAIN).
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are installed on the user's computer when he/she accesses a website. Cookies allow us, among other things, to store and recover information about the browsing habits of a user or their device; depending on the information they contain and the way in which they use their device, depending on the type of cookie and the information they collect, they can be used to recognise the user.
Types of cookies
According to the entity that manages the cookies:
- Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user's device or terminal from our computer or domain, and are also managed by us, as owners and publishers of this website.
- Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user's device or terminal from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by a third party that will process the information obtained through the cookies.
Depending on the storage time:
- Session cookies: are those that collect and store data when the user accesses the website and cease once the user leaves it.
- Persistent cookies: are those that have a particular duration determined by the controller. The storage time can vary from a few minutes to several years. They are used to save and retrieve certain parameters each time the user visits the website.
According to their purpose:
- Technical cookies: these are essential and strictly necessary for the correct functioning of the website and the use of the different options or services that we offer. For example, those for session maintenance, response time management, performance or option validation, using security features, sharing content with social networks, etc.
- Personalisation cookies: these allow the user to specify or personalise certain characteristics of the website. For example, defining the language, region or browser type.
- Analytical cookies: these allow us to monitor and analyse user behaviour on our website in order to develop browsing profiles and discover the preferences of the users of our website. They are usually used to measure user activity with the aim of improving the service we offer based on the results we obtain. For example, an analytical cookie would control the geographical areas of greatest interest to a user, which product or service is most popular, etc.
- Advertising cookies are those that allow us to manage advertising spaces on websites.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: are those that allow the management of advertising spaces on our website. The function of these cookies is to store information on the users' behaviour on our website, in order to subsequently display personalised advertising.
What cookies do we use?
||This cookie is set by Google Analytics and is deleted when the user closes their browser. It is not used by ga.js. It is used to enable interoperability with urchin.js, which is an older version of Google Analytics and used in conjunction with the __utmb cookie to determine new sessions/visits.
||This cookie is set by Google Analytics and used to throttle the request rate.
||This cookie is set by Google Analytics and used to store the traffic source or campaign through which the visitor reaches the site.
||This cookie is used to distinguish users and sessions.
||This cookie is used to distinguish users and sessions.
||This cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. It is used to store user consent for the cookies in the “Necessary” category.
||This cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. It is used to store user consent for the cookies in the “Non-Necessary” category.
||This cookie is set by YouTube and registers a unique ID for tracking users based on their geographical location.
||This cookie is used by Google DoubleClick and stores information about how the user interacts with the website and any other advert before visiting the website. This data is used to present the user with adverts that are relevant to them based on their user profile.
||This cookie is used to store the language preferences of a user to serve up content in that stored language the next time user visit the website.
||Google DoubleClick can set this cookie on our website to check whether the user’s browser accepts cookies. Google DoubleClick aims to improve the advertising the user sees.
||This cookie is used to anonymously measure the number and behaviour of visitors to the website. This data includes the number of visits, average visit duration, pages visited, etc. to better understand user preferences for targeted adverts.
||This cookie is set by YouTube. It is used to track information for YouTube videos embedded on a website.
||This cookie is set by YouTube and is used to track views of embedded videos.
||This cookie is set by YouTube to manage the embedding and viewing of videos on our website.
How do I disable or delete cookies?
The controller provides users with the corresponding cookies settings panel. Thanks to this panel, users can accept or deny each and every one of the site's cookies, both individually and collectively here
Below, we offer links where users can find information on how to activate their preferences in the main browsers:
Who will we send your data to?
In general, user data collected through this website's own cookies will not be transferred to third parties.
We also inform you that the controller does not plan to create profiles with the data collected through the cookies used on the website.
If they were to perform this in the future, users would be informed in advance and asked for their consent.
You can also go to the Your Online Choicesportal where, in addition to finding useful information, you can configure your preferences about third-party advertising cookies provider by provider.